Department of Aeronautics, Imperial College London
The minimum requirement espeically for studnets from the UK is to have first class honour from a reputatble institution.
1. Departmental PhD studentship - typically appear around March;
2. IC President's Scholarship - 1st round Deadline: November;
3. IC Fluid CDT - Deadline: early January.
If you wish to apply a PhD studentship, please contact us at a month before deadlines. For IC Presidential Scholarship, 1st round application is recommended.
Only highly qulified students from top instituations of each country will be considered. The following schemes are available:
1. IC Presidential Scholarship - 1st round Deadline: November;
2. IC CSC Scholarship - Chinese students only;
3. International Collaboration Schemes - Eligibility depends on nationality.
Application deadlines #typically start from November of a year before . If you are an oversea student who wishes to do a PhD with me, please contact us no later than November. Note that due to the lack of fundings for oversea students in the UK, only students, who wish to apply for these fundings or can be self-funded, will be considered,
We welcome to any postdoc who wants to work on theoretical and computational fluid dynamics. Postdoctoral fundings are typically given by applying for postdoctoral fellowships with me. Please e-mail us at least several months before you want to start. The postdoctoral fellowships available are:
1. Newton international fellowship;
2. Marie Curie fellowship;
3. Royal commission of the exhibition of 1851 fellowship;
4. Royal academy of engineering fellowship.
Please consult each of the fellowships if you wish to apply.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved